Getting wallet API keys from PAYPAL.
Goto paypal.com webpage and Login into Your account:
- Click Setting button > Ustawienia konta
- Click "Dostęp do konta" on left menu
- Click "Zaktualizuj" in "Dostęp do konta" row.
- Find "Integracja interfejsu API NVP/SOAP (wersja klasyczna)"
- Click "Zarządzaj danymi uwierzytelniającymi API"
- Copy all three values and Paste them into CMS Wallet Page
What to remember when you use two-factor authentication
Two-factor authentication significantly improves the security of your Apple ID. After you turn it on, signing into your account will require both your password and access to your trusted devices or trusted phone number. To keep your account as secure as possible and help ensure you never lose access, there are a few simple guidelines you should follow:
- Remember your Apple ID password.
- Use a device passcode on all your devices.
- Keep your trusted phone number(s) up to date.
- Keep your trusted devices physically secure.